1. How many events can be held at the same time?
We cater to one event at a time. We pride ourselves on catering to exclusively your special occasion.
2. Does The Loft have a waterfront view?
Yes, we are located directly on the water and we offer a beautiful waterfront courtyard that is suitable for a ceremony or cocktail hour.
3. What is The Loft's capacity?
We cater to affairs as large as 150 guests with formal seating. If you are interested in a cocktail style party, we can accommodate up to 250 guests.
4. Is the Loft handicapped accessible?
The cocktail hour and ballroom are located on the main level of the venue. However, our bridal suite is located upstairs, which is not handicap accessible.
5. What dates are still available at The Loft?
Feel free to contact one of our banquet sales managers to discuss availability. 516-432-2400.
6. Is valet parking included?
Yes, every event includes valet parking.
7. Do I have to hire an event coordinator for the day of?
Our banquet sales managers will work with you every step of the way until the day of your event. At that point you will have an expert maitre’d to ensure your event is run smoothly. Although we feel a coordinator is not necessary, we always welcome outside vendors.
8. Are there any restrictions are far as vendors I can use?
We do have a listed of preferred vendors that we strongly encourage you to work with, however, we do allow any outside vendor as long as they are insured.
9. Is there a dressing area on site?
Yes, we have a suite available to you.
10. Am I responsible for setting up place cards, centerpieces, etc?
The staff at The Loft would be happy to set up any items that you would like displayed during your event. The only décor that we will not be responsible for are fresh flowers and any items that must be hung up.
11. Can I leave items overnight after my event?
Yes, you can leave items overnight and schedule a pick up for the next day.